WoW-Anon

Confessions of an ex-World of Warcraft gamer.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Updates

2 jobs and school full time, I don't know if it's because I've been too tired or two distracted to experience the gaming pangs. I truly belive it's because I'm busy and re-adopted more intrests like drawing and got more priorities in place as well as end goals (like moving the hell out of this place and getting closer to the campus).

I am going to the psych's on the 21st of December so I will make an update regarding what was said. This town is small, and many doctors I called kept thinking I said I had a gambling addiction. Gaming addiction is still so new.

I'm worried, not because of being afraid to say much as I intend to pour my heart out, but being afraid the doctor will think I'm tripping out, nod once, and throw me on some pills. I don't mind medication as a temporary mood assistant (especially for stress) but I really want the help and support.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Mal said…

    Quite an interesting saga. I know the feeling - I've been on WoW for about 18 months. I don't have a particularly addictive personality, but it IS amazing how much time I'm willing to waste on this addiction.

    More as a joke than anything else, I bought a domain name (wowanon.com) but haven't populated it. If you have any interest in chipping into the project (content, not money) I'd like to hear from you. You could be the serious side of a tongue-in-cheek website!

    If you have interest, please email me at max@maxcynco.com

    12.19.06

     

Post a Comment

<< Home